When you meet someone special, you know it. I am looking for a true nice Romantic Sensual Chinese or Asian LADY well educated who knows what LOVE is, and knows the difference between: “I LIKE you” and “I LOVE you”. Both begin with the letter “L” but don’t have same meaning. To be my soul mate for life.

I am NOT looking for a lady who is full of B. Shit…… I couldn't be with someone who cared about herself more than me. If you just seek fun or a temporary companion to have a good time, pass me by, I’m not the right person. I am NOT interested!

I am :

** I am a man model 1950 in excellent condition 168cm/73kg, mentally and physically, without problems, don’t use medications.

** I live in Amsterdam big apartment, not far from the ‘RAI’.

** I like various types of yummy Western & Asian foods (not very oily & too sweet); not a vegetarian, healthy drinks. I am a non-smoker, not a drinker, not a gambler, DD free. I drink on social occasions once in a while.

** I like good times in clean, peaceful & nice places with good views. I like ocean & waterfront & nature.

** I have travelled a lot and still travelling for my work, and want you to join me when possible. I speak Dutch and English. I am a fast learner, and have Dutch Nationality.

** I like my work (work for myself, office at home and meetings outside), and I’m a night person, I never go early to bed, not before 00:30, I don’t have a nap in the afternoon. :)-D

** I have no routine in life, each day is NOT the same, like yesterday.

** I wake up at 08:30 in the morning, depends on what I have to do, make for you + me fresh juice served to bed, you can sleep…

** Romantic, sensitive, enjoy the good things in life, likes to go to restaurants, but also to eat at home.

** Sometimes childish but also serious, with sense of humour, like to laugh.

** I take life easy, I don’t like to make from a small mouse an elephant.

** I’m a positive person, with positive energy.

** Like to have a good conversation about life in general things.

** Committed to the relation

You are :

** You are of Chinese or Asian origin, very single (not attached & married), no baggage; one-woman-man, genuine, sensitive, gentle & nice, emotional stable, trust worthy, respectful, generous, giving, caring, loving, affection, sincere, romantic, not ‘money digger’, and most important a lady who knows the meaning of LOVE, and who is ready to give all her love and care to the right man in her life.

** You are clean, handsome, healthy & fit, clean & DD free; around late 40s to 50s years old, and no more than 60Kg.

** You are non-smoker & not a drug user, not a gambler, not a heavy drinker.

** You are into old fashion way; you can take great care of a man with all respect in every aspect. You can respect, love, protect & spoil me, laugh, be happy (NO LEMON face!) You are easy to talk to, childish but also serious and honest to trust.

** You are a positive person, with positive energy and sense of humour and that believes in yourself

** Preferably you already live in Holland, preferably Amsterdam, as I don’t like the idea to ‘import’ my lady, but will consider this option.

** Communication is very important, you should speak Dutch or English so we can have a good communication and understand each other.

** Not hysterical, violent or jealous, and you have a SOFT voice, this is very important! No shouting.

** You should be yourself, my home is your home. If you want to get up middle of the night and eat something or watch TV that’s fine with me.

Please response if you meet my criteria & tell me more about yourself including your photo, your real first & last name email address, phone number seriously so I shall return mine & we can talk on the phone or meet for lunch. Thank you. We start from here.

Don't write back and bother if you do not meet my criteria, please don’t waste your time and my time! Thank you!